Sunday, December 10, 2006

Long time no hear




So sorry I havent written in months, well here goes. We had a lovely evening last night at Rachel and Mikes new pad and enjoyed the company of their guest including the lovely Mamta, Raj and Nikhil. It was Mamta that mentioned I hadnt updated you all in a while so I thought I would get my newest pictures up for you all to see.

Megan with her moody model look, Erin showing off her tongue and cheeky Cerys with her little laugh I love so much. They are all growing up so quickly and it scares me how time flys by so fast.

Lots has happened since my last drunken input, we are now settled into our lovely new home, the garage is leaking more than ever and Megans toys have gone mouldy but the handy Clinton has gone up on the roof and has filled it with this tar stuff this afternoon. Megan has just done her school play and was an angel, Erin is driving me bonkers but is getting better, even though she is a handful she is so amusing and has us laughing a lot of the time. Cerys is getting huge and is on solids, last week she got her first tooth and the second one is now on the way. Clinton has lots of work, thank god, the tenants have paid their first standing order on time and we managed to pay the bills for the first time without me earning a salary. I have decided to take another 6 months off work, which is a huge relief because I just couldn't face leaving the little ones quite this soon and the cost of childchild stress's me out beyond belief.

Mum and Dad are well, their flat is coming on nicely, It will be rented out after christmas and it is rather trendy and posh.! Anyone out there wants to rent a cool 2 bed pad, 5 minutes walk to the station, fanstatic london views, hot tub outside the front door and superb neighbours let me know.!!

We are off to Wales for Christmas and I really can't wait, both my cousins Catherine and Victoria are pregnant and the kids are so excited in father christmas squeezing down that huge inglenook fireplace. It makes it so much more believeable having a huge chimney for him to fit down.

Recently we had a few good old friends come and visit for the weekend. Firstly Vicky and Dave with little Lucy came up for the weekend, it was great seeing them and good for Megan to have her little friend to come and play. The following weekend the lovely Amanda and Simon came to stay and made our anniversary, without them I would have been home alone because Clinton managed to drag himself home at 9.30 rather worse for wear. Amanda spoilt me as usual and made me not one but two beautiful necklaces. She has done so well and anyone hasnt visited her site yet you must www.jewelleryrocks.co.uk. She has just launched her new site and business too www.shinneyrocks.co.uk so if you are keen on making your own jewellery look no further, Amanda can supply you with all you need.

Anyway I really must dash, I have photos to print, plates to wash and a drink in the fridge with my name on it xx

1 comment:

NML/Natalie said...

I cannot believe how much they have grown! Especially Cerys! Look forward to catching up over the Christmas x