Sunday, October 22, 2006

well oh well oh well

I am here, at long last. My compter is attached and I am very drunk. I am home alone because Clinton has decided to stay out longer but poor old Esme has saved the day and looked after the kids until 4am because I quite forgot the time!! I feel so bad but I really didnt know the time. Any way I must tell you a funny quote tonight, my lovely daugher Megan slept in my bed tonight because of the firewoks, well after my night out I lifted her and she said "why are you moving me mummy, isnt emmsee (meaning esme) not there for me anymore? I replied "of course darling" she replied "well go away then and leave me alone" Well that is just bloody charming... On a serious note Es you are one in a million, I owe you one, Thanks Es, you are very special xxxx

No comments: