Sunday, December 10, 2006

New additions to the family


It shows that I haven't written in ages because I havent yet told you of our new addition to the Daniels family. Schelton and Ursula had little Amy the end of September, she is days old here but she must now be 3 months. We would love a new picture guys to update the album. We are bad at keeping in touch, I do try and remember but as I mentioned in my last entry, where does time go. Every minute seems to be jammed with things to do, sometimes I feel like hiding somewhere, thats where a tree house would come in handy. Maybe thats what we should build the kids, then when they are in bed I could hide and pretend nothing existed. Don't worry folks I am not losing it, just having one of those mad moments. I really must go now, my feet are going knumb. Just for all you lot in the lovely hot South Africa, it is bloody freezing over here, frost and everything in time for Christmas. Love to all xxx

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

Oh...she's lovely! Gish I can feel myself going all gooey. Bit scary that I have one of those in my tummy... A black one of course!

Carolyns Sprog Blog said...

Hey Eve & Daniels Crew - babies are so yummy but have to say ... Megan is pure photo prima donna - just watch out for demands of Evian and only pink Smarties!

Baby Aengus says goo woo bubble burp xxxx