Monday, June 08, 2009

One week old

Baby D is doing just fine, he had his heal prick test today and managed a litte squak but he didnt make half the noice that Erin did which was a week old. The prick test takes blood sample from the heal of the foot and is sent off to lab to check a few things like the digestion system etc. He also lost a bit of weight, now weighing in at 3.8kg (birth weight 4kg) which is odd as I thought he was getting bigger. No worries though as this is usually the case with breast feed babies.

The last 2 nights he has slept through from 1am till 7am, i dont know whats in my milk but it does the trick!

The girls havent lost interest yet, they are still fighting over him but at least Megan is now back at school and Sonia is here to help with the other 2 and I have some fabulous friends like Olga and Esme who have taken the girls off my hands and entertained them, leaving me with time alone with little baby D.

1 comment:

NML/Natalie said...

Ah...he's gorgeous! Got sort of broody again when I saw all the pics...for a moment! Sounds like you're all settling into his arrival - can't wait to meet up with you soon! xx