Friday, September 15, 2006

Where does time go

Cant believe how quickly time goes by, so much happening I just don't know where to start. Megan is going through a very difficult stage, I think it is because of the attention that the younger ones are getting. Everyone is coo's over Cerys and playing with cheeky Erin and they tend to ignore Megan or when they do speak to her she just ignores them and looks into the air as if she didn't hear. It can be really embarrassing especially when people start a full blown conversation and Megan just looks up at me and says "I don't want to be here mummy, I want to go". She is going through the "want, want, want" stage and if she doesn't get the response she wants she just screams, squeaks or cries. I do try and ignore her noises but sometimes I just have to react. Just like today in B&Q.... I tend to meet the world and his wife in B&Q, after all it is our favorite bloody shop at the moment. Megan started off all quiet and sweet, then I needed to change some paint, that of course I wasn't aloud to change as it was a mixed Dulux paint. I thought I picked a white paint with a hint of brown (called Hessian), but it came out pink on the wall, silly me I thought Hessian was from the brown family not the pink one!! Well, I ended up with the lovely Lola, who was actually Little Miss Josslen. It was so funny, she had a very straight face but kept cracking jokes, I thought she was being serious, she just wasn't having my excuses of choosing the wrong colour and wasn't going to accept blame so Megan just had to step in and entertain her with a huge screaming tantrum in B&Q. " I don't want to stay in this place any more mummy, its not fair, I want an ice cream like you promised me". I was left in what seemed like a huge isle with Erin throwing her shoes at customers and Cerys screaming for milk......"God give me Strength" is what I was screaming in my head. I left the store with the same pot of paint and spent an extra £30 on storage boxes....Clinton wasn't too happy but didn't complain when he saw the stress on my face when I returned to our half painted new home!

Anyway I have now decided to paint the playroom pink as to not waste the 'Hessian' at £28.50 a tin!!!

No comments: