Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Party time but poorly Cerys

I mentioned in my last post a few fab times I have had. Well two of them have been in London with my work colleagues and friends. I braved the tube in the heat and got myself into Soho to celebrate Nat's birthday one week and then Damiti's leaving do the next. It was fab and I really got to know a few people better, which was even better.

It was lovely to see Nat on her birthday, after a few glasses of wine Nat showed us how to mount a motorbike and Mark entertained Damiti, Hannah (his lovely girlie) and myself over dinner. We went for an Italian to soak up some wine and had quite a giggle. Damiti is a friend and over the last 6 months I have grown much closer to Nat, however most of my colleague didn't really cross the line of friendship, if you see what I mean. This night was great as I got much closer to Mark and got to see a different side of him, I do hope this friendship stays there, I had a top time Mslash.

The following week was a heavy one and from what I remember it was great. We danced lots and drank even more. It was one of those nights that just carried on and on and everyone was on such good form they just didn't want to stop. Becs, Clare, Laura and little Clare were out too. Damiti was rather merry before I got there but we did a grand job of sobering her up with chips and coffee. I caught up with the Emmas and Becky too, which was great and ending the blinding evening with Harvs, Clarky, Becs and Clare clubbing in Leicester square. I believe I was practicing my ragga moves with lots of strange men!! Thank god Clare was there to save me again. The evening ended with me losing my memory, forgetting my pin number, the ATM eating my card and me having a stand up row as I didn't want to get into a dodgy cab. Clare dropped both Becs and I off first! I couldn't get the key in the door and Clare had to wake up poor Clinton to get me in. I then had to express milk so not to poison my beautiful little girl!! As she was on the bottle she slept all night and didn't wake until 9am....What a darling.

The only problem that has occurred from my recent partying (only done it a few times in the last month) is that Cerys has been on formula milk a few times. I have managed to continue expressing so not to encourage my milk to dry up but Cerys hasn't been herself over the last few days. I am not sure it is down to the milk but that is the only change she has had. I don't want to get too gross on you but she hadn't had a poo in 3 days and I was beginning to get worried. I had her all packed up in the car this morning ready to take her to the doctors when she had an almighty poo, it was very very runny and rather green, but since then she has been back to her normal happy self so all worries are over!

1 comment:

NML/Natalie said...

JAYSUS! I am howling with laughter here and I've gone right off my lunch! It's been fab seeing you the past couple of weeks and we must get a karaoke session in the diary x