Monday, July 03, 2006

Jacobs and the trampolean

It was Jacobs birthday this week too, he was 3 years old and invited the girls to his party in a jungle gym in Beckenham. Wow, this place was amazing, it had bumper cars, a merry go round, an amazing 4 tiered soft play gym and full sized trampoleans to show off on. Well I have a rather embracing incident that I actually managed to hide very well, something that mums all over the world will appreciate.... My little Megan isn't the bravest of children, so I find myself doing all the activities she should do first, well that is my excuse anyway. We ventured up the stories of padded scaffolding to the top to find a floor of trampoleans. Megan was hesitant to jump so I did and something rather scary happening. I was obviously having too much fun making Erin bounce and as I jumped all my muscles went and hey presto my pelvic let me down!!! Thank god the toilets were close by!! and thank god for hand dryers! thats all I can say!! What more do mums have to go through, it was bad enough having to stop suddenly on the A20 and hold Megan out the car door, let alone feel embraced for myself! Anyway, all ended well and we all enjoyed the party, so thanks very much Rachel, Mike, Jacob and Charlotte, we had lots of fun xx.

No comments: